Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Redneck Riveria

Sam and I spent a long weekend at the beach in July, North Myrtle Beach to be exact. "People-Watching" could be made a sport at this place! You see a little bit of everything. Sorry - I didn't take any pictures while "people watching" on the beach.

But I do have a picture of an ice cream stand at Calabash, NC. Hershey's syrup is a staple in my diet : )


My wonderful parents, who celebrate their 17th wedding anniversary tomorrow!

Here's the view from my grandparents' condo - luckily there isn't a high rise condo blocking the whole view. I somehow lucked out with this shot. I didn't have a tripod, so I was balancing my camera on the deck railing. There was also heat lightning that evening, and it struck right at the end of my exposure giving the sky the brilliant blue hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment