Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some Family Fun

I shot several family/children sessions this summer that I will be sharing with you.  I'm going back to July 5th and sharing this fun family session.  Thanks to my sister in law, Rachel Garrison for this referral.  The family member that set up the session is Rachel's neighbor.  The session took place at Lake Hartwell near Clemson, that is a much closer drive for me than it is for Rachel.  Plus I was able to spend time with my good friend at Lake Keowee on July 4th and then head down to Lake Hartwell on the 5th.  

We'll start with the whole family!


Here are all of the cousins

Here's cute little Leo : )



The night before all the girls had painted each other's nails patriotic - I loved it!




I loved the way we ended this session!  All the cousins jumped off the dock!  I was jealous!  First, I love jumping into lakes and second, I was sweating like crazy and would have loved to jump into the lake with all of my clothes on!




As someone who has a background in cheerleading and was a tumbler, I don't think I was ever brave enough to do backflips off a dock this high up!  I love his cousin's reaction on the dock as well!

P.S.  Don't you love how the family wore a combination of red, white, and blue!  I thought it was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment