Thursday, September 16, 2010

Callie is 2 months old!

Wow!  Summer is gone and Callie is well on her way to holding her head up by herself!  Rachel and Callie have been in Asheville this past week, and I sure am going to miss them when they leave!  Two months ago today Callie was born!  Trust me the Daniels' family members are all excited about their new role in life whether it is being grandparents or aunt and uncle!

We had our last summer tiki dinner/bonfire on Sunday night to celebrate Rachel and Callie arriving in town.  So, here's the star, Callie!




My mom came into town on Monday to see Callie and visit.  While my mom was in town, we snapped a picture of the 5 girls.


Here's my mom with Callie.  Oh and you might notice Callie's new winter boots, aren't they cute!  We were joking that I would like a pair in my size, haha!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Can't believe it's been 2 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Callie! Love, love those big blue eyes! So glad I got to meet her...and to be one of the women in Sam's life!!

    ReplyDelete