Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thompson Preview

I shot Thompson's 2 year portraits yesterday morning.  Thompson is my high school friend, Ashley's first child.  Our high school days of cheering on the sidelines are long gone and were replaced with chasing Thompson around.  Yep, the picture below pretty much sums up our morning.  Pretty funny, if you ask me (notice Ashley is in mid-air).  It was a challenge getting in front of Thompson, because he was constantly running.  He had so much energy, it was great!


This was his freeze pose, a nano second after this, he was off and running in the opposite direction of all adults : )  I will post more of Thompson later, but I just wanted to give Ashley a sneak peek.  Thank you for allowing me to take your cutie pie's picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment