Friday, October 1, 2010

Nichole and Joe in Asheville

My friend Nichole and her boyfriend Joe visited Sam and me this past weekend.  Nichole made a comment about how she didn't have any pictures of her and Joe together, because Joe doesn't like taking posed pictures.  Nichole said, "what am I supposed to do, hire a photographer to follow us around all day?"  Lucky for them, I was with them all day, and I'm a photographer.  This was the first picture I took.  I was taking a picture of Joe driving, but at the last minute, Nichole stuck her head in the picture, but didn't quite make it, but her hair looks great!


And these are the types of pictures Joe doesn't like.  However, it has been a long time since Sam and I had our picture taken, and I like it!


Thanks for visiting my blog!  Come back soon, I'm adding more pictures of the energizer bunny, Thompson : )

1 comment: