Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meet Hans

Our little boy is growing up so fast, and there's nothing I can do about it!  Sam and I might have a new profession of dog portraits at our hands if we continue with our weekly photos : )

Oh my goodness he was a cutie around 8 weeks, weighing about 10 lbs.  The first day we got him his left ear stood up all day and his right ear flopped over.  I was sad to see his floppy ears go.  


At 9 weeks, Hans is sporting the "teepee ears."  I seriously do not know how he grew so much in one week!  He weighed in at 15 or 16 lbs at 9 weeks.

The difference between weeks 9 and 10 aren't as noticeable (thank goodness, he's breaking my heart by growing up so fast!).  His ears are growing at a faster rate than his body right now. 

I'll keep you posted with Hans updates!  

No comments:

Post a Comment