Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kim & Matt's Wedding

Sorry I missed blogging during the month of September!  I kind of hit my pregnancy stress point in September.  Now I have settled down into the waiting game (2 weeks from my due date!), and I realized at the beginning of October that my daily work pace is going to be slower.  And there's no need to stress over that fact.

I want to share some images from Kim and Matt's Asheville Wedding.  Their wedding and reception was held at The Venue in Asheville.  I can't say enough nice things about The Venue.  The staff was friendly, efficient, and helpful AND it was a beautiful event space.  This was a destination wedding for most of Kim and Matt's guests, so I hope they enjoyed their Asheville experience.


I loved her shoes!  Such cute flats and she can wear them after her wedding.


They did their first look at The Beaumont Bed and Breakfast (Matt stayed there on Friday night before the wedding).  It's just a few blocks outside of downtown.  This was also where I had a few minutes to take some bridals of Kim.  It was a beautiful property!  











They were such a sweet couple.  They had a close group of family and friends in attendance, and you could feel their love for Kim and Matt.





No comments:

Post a Comment