Monday, August 19, 2013

A mini bridal session

I will do a full post on Kim and Matt's wedding in Asheville in the coming days.  First, I wanted to share a few bridal images of this gorgeous bride!  Kim and I worked hard on developing a timeline for her wedding day to fit in a first look and family pictures before hand.  She was awesome at keeping to this timeline!  I always tell my brides that the timeline is there as a guideline and not to worry if we aren't following it minute to minute.  Well, we were right on schedule this day!  And it allowed us to get some really nice shots bridal shots of her before her wedding : )  These images were taken at the Beaufort House Inn near downtown Asheville. 



This is one of my favorites - a natural smile and with a natural ease about her!






Who doesn't love twirling in their wedding gown?  I remember twirling in mine...unlike the women of Downton Abbey, we are not used to wearing fabulous dresses that make for stunning twirling photographs : )



Kim was a beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment