Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another sneak peak for the DeJesus Family

I'm having so much fun editing these pictures!  This family is full of love and laughter!  I have a whole series of them sitting on their dock having a good time!  It was hard to choose just one to post.


This is Rhea, my connection to the DeJesus Family.  Because of her I photographed Nara and Jeff for their engagement session which then led to Nara's pregnancy, and 6 month old Ayla pictures!  I'm so thankful to have a wonderful friend like Rhea in my life.  It was joy photographing their family!  Oh and the guy in the picture is Rhea's boyfriend, Roberto, oh I mean Jonathan : )  He reminds me of Roberto on The Bachelorette (which is probably why I'm on Team Roberto for Ali).  Aren't they a gorgeous couple?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment