Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas

Sam and I spent the days leading up to Christmas and after away from home.  We spent a few days in Charlotte with my family and unfortunately only about 22 hours in Southern Pines with Sam's family.  The snow fall over the Christmas holidays had us worried about road conditions, so we arrived in Southern Pines about 3 hours after we had hoped for and left about 3 hours earlier than we had expected.  It wasn't until last night that I finally snapped a picture of us in front of our Christmas tree.  If you are friends with me on Facebook, you can see the handmade tripod that Sam and I set-up to take the picture (I have lost my tripod over the past year during moving).  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the holiday with their family!  Happy New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment