Saturday, March 26, 2011

All You Need is Love....and a jacket, scarf, and handwarmers

Okay, I'm back with more pictures from Elizabeth and Jason's engagement session.  I still can't get over how cold it was that day.  It was my coldest shoot to date, so congratulations EQ and Jason you pulled it off looking fabulous.  If you look carefully at the shot I posted in my previous post with their Coca-Cola bottles, you can see chill bumps on Elizabeth's arms.  Sorry!  Elizabeth and Jason were very comfortable in front of the camera, and EQ was a natural!  I had a ton of fun shooting them, we enjoyed all of the beauty of Lake Eden and Black Mountain.  Their guests are sure to have fun on their wedding weekend in this little town.  If any of their guests are interested in exploring Asheville and it's wonderful restaurants, let me know, I can recommend some great eats!

I saw this tree, and told EQ and Jason, we are going to work it!  Trees don't need to have leaves to be beautiful.
 
Another beautiful windy shot


So cute!

I love how they are both so relaxed and EQ's expression is great!
 

The sun finally came out to stay when we were in downtown Black Mountain, and it was awesome!  Thank you EQ and Jason for letting me share in this special time in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment