Monday, March 14, 2011

Sneak Peek: EQ (aka, EQOQ or Elizabeth) & Jason

Okay y'all, I'm back!  I'm sorry for my lack of posts the past 2 months, but CHEERSPORT Nationals was amazing!  We surpassed 900 teams this year!  Which is amazing!  I know I say this a lot, but just in case someone out there doesn't know, CHEERSPORT Nationals is the World's Largest Cheerleading & Dance Competition!  I'll post more about this later, but for now, enjoy a sneak peek of an engagement session I just did.

First, I should probably explain the title of this post.  I went to Wofford with EQ (which is where she  met Jason - I love Wofford couples!).  EQ stands for her first and middle name initials, Elizabeth Quinlin.  Jason's last name is O'Quinn, so EQ's new nickname at work is EQOQ : )  It's already rare to have the letter "Q" as part of their initials, and in a few months she'll have 2 "Q's" in her name!  

EQ and Jason were brave souls this past Friday.  We were supposed to have a morning photoshoot, but we woke up to snow on the ground and some icy cold wind.  Thankfully, they weren't going for the "snowy, winter" look : )  We moved the session to that afternoon, and it was still very chilly!  It was the wind that made it super cold, but the wind also makes for some lovely pictures!


I am in love with this session.  We shot at Eden Lake in Black Mountain, NC, which is where they will be getting married.  It will be a beautiful fall wedding!




I have a lot more pictures to share with all of you, but for now I'll leave you with this cute shot of their Coca-Cola's.

1 comment: