Sunday, June 9, 2013

3.5 Generations : ) !!!

I guess this is sort of like my public announcement that I'm pregnant.  I didn't really want to make a big announcement - but I do want to share pictures with you along the way of my journey through pregnancy (now that's it's halfway over - I'm 20 weeks already).  Here's a picture from Mother's Day with my mom, my grandmother, and me.  I'm 16 weeks in this picture - for me I am showing - to strangers I probably just looked like I had a beer gut.


Sam and I are very thankful that every test and visit has been normal!  I really just walk away in more amazement from each doctor appointment - I finally feel at 20 weeks that this is really happening.  We will welcome our little baby at some point in October (hopefully October) - my due date is October 23rd.  

I don't know how much "mama updates" you want on the blog, but I will share with you that I have had a great pregnancy so far.  I can't really complain.  I had morning sickness in the first trimester but never got sick.  I was 8 - 10 weeks pregnant on our trip to Europe - prime time to deal with morning sickness and thankfully I felt great!  My biggest 2nd trimester symptom has been fatigue, but I think that is expected when your body goes through so many changes and is growing another human being!  Oh and one last thing to mention...we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl.  We had our ultrasound last and skipped that part - the ultrasound tech didn't find out and our doctor doesn't know either - it's not in my chart.  We are looking forward to welcoming a son or a daughter - either way will be so so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment