Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Sneak Peek

I had two photography sessions today.  The sessions were complete opposites, except for the fact that there was a lot of love involved.  And I happen to be in love with results from both sessions!  I promise to give each session their own blog post, but for now, Hardy Family and Rhea and Jonathan your sneak peeks are together.

First up is a very cute, energetic, spontaneous, beautiful family!  This was a wonderful morning session.  The family braved the cold weather with great fashion!  Their children didn't complain once about it being cold outside, and they looked great in their colorful vests, scarfs, and mittens!  It was so nice to work with a family full of smiles and they were also laid back which is a bonus when you're working with 3 year olds.  

Meet the parents, Jane and Joe.


Meet their children, Mia and Thane...A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!


One of Mia and Thane's favorite modes of transportation....their Dad.



I can't wait to show you pictures from the rest of their family session!  

Now onto the next session, Rhea and Jonathan's engagement session.  I photographed Rhea's family this summer, and her and Jonathan are now engaged!!  Congratulations!  I can't wait to see you two get married in Puerto Rico!

Rhea and Jonathan's good friends know that Jonathan bought a house about a year ago, tore it down to its studs and planned on fixing it up as soon as possible (yes Jonathan is quite the handy man, and he is doing all of the work himself).  But then Rhea came along and slowed down the construction process.  The house still isn't finished, but that's probably a good thing, because Rhea will get to put her amazing design skills to good use!  It only made sense to take their engagement pictures at this house!

One more quick story about Rhea and Jonathan...Rhea loves jumping pictures (I guess Jonathan does too, either that or he loves them because Rhea loves them).  I started figuring out the Jonathan was "the one" for Rhea right around the time The Bachelorette came on this past summer.  From the beginning I was pulling for Roberto, and Jonathan reminds me of Roberto.  If you're a fan of The Bachelorette then you know that Ali loves jumping pictures as well.  So there are a lot of reasons as to why I love this picture (I know super cheesy to be relating my good friend's love life to The Bachelorette, but I really think Ali and Roberto will last!).  Meet Rhea and Jonathan soon to be married!


Jonathan was dying to pull out his tools.  Isn't this every man's dream, a woman with a nail gun? : )


And we ended the session relaxing in their front yard, and of course Penny had to join in for a few pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment