Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rhea and Jonathan Engagement

I love this couple!  They are so in love and they were very laid back in front of the camera.  I don't remember what they were laughing about so much, but it's so sweet that they are so happy together!



Jessica Claire is a photographer that I like to follow on facebook.  She recently posted that "Props only work when they are authentic to the couple.  They're just another tool to tell a story."  When Jonathan told me he wanted to pull out his table saw and nail gun, I asked him if Rhea could sit on the table saw (yeah, I'm not familiar with woodworking tools).  This works for these pictures.  This is Jonathan's life right now while he is building his own kitchen cabinets in their home.  And Rhea has to put up with sawdust for a little while longer but in the very near future the house will be complete and ready for their new family of two!
 


Here they are laughing again : )


And we're ending on a sweet note, a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment