Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Product - Custom Albums!

Oh my goodness, I have lots to share with y'all!  Including a wonderful wedding from this past weekend in Belmont, NC!  I must share with you my favorite memory of Belmont before I go into this blog post.  When I was little we would go out to eat with Nanny and Papa to the Captain's Cap seafood restaurant in Belmont.  This wonderful fish fry restaurant is still around, and it was still a favorite of Papa's when he passed away (and mine too!).  Nothing beats fried flounder and hush puppies!  The Captain's Cap was across the street from Rose's, remember this store?!  I knew after dinner, my Nanny and Papa would take me to Rose's and let me pick out a toy.  I remember Rose's carried this type of doll I liked.  All throughout dinner I would look out the window at Rose's and dream of what doll or doll accessory I would pick out.

Now onto to the album!  I made an album for the Brown Family's photo shoot (remember this is my cousin's family).  This is a great way to display all of your photograph's from a family session.  This day in particular had some funny moments that you wouldn't necessarily frame (like Sydney riding a 4-wheeler with a turtle in a brown bag), but it is fun to be able to flip through the pictures and see these funny moments.

There are many, many cover options.  The one below is a natural linen cover.


I like how the pages lay flat.

Here's a close up of the flat pages.


The cover is durable and thick, which gives the album a good weight. 

Have a great week everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment