Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A cute, cute series!

It's impossible to not have an adventure when you're photographing kids!  They will never cease to surprise me, which is awesome!  It makes every family shoot I do unique in its own way.  Olivia and Sydney found a turtle during the session, and they were very worried about the puppy, Brody, hurting the turtle.  They didn't seem to be worried that they might be hurting the turtle - by scaring it to death ; )  Some people might call this a failed attempt at trying to get nice sister shot, but I love it!  I think it's perfect as to showing their big personalities!  Oh and the last shot is me directing Sydney to not hold the turtle in front of her face, so she holds it out to the side instead (I was expecting her to pull it in close to her similar to how Olivia is holding Brody).

1 comment:

  1. These are great!! Syd with the turtle, Liv with the dog...it really does show their personalities. Wish the turtle would of stuck his head out and looked around....ha.
    Do we get to see more of these cuties??

    ReplyDelete