Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Luxe Box: Erin McDermott Jewelry

Somewhere along the way one of my Facebook friends either liked or shared a picture from Erin McDermott Jewelry.  I noticed she was based in Charlotte, and her jewelry was lovely!  So I of course liked her page as well.  Then fast forward to fall of 2012 and I noticed that Erin was doing something called a "Luxe Box."  When you buy the luxe box you get a lovely piece of handmade jewelry once a month!  I sent this info along to Sam hinting it would be a cool Christmas present...luckily Sam didn't forget about that email.  Tonight my friend Rhea just told me that Erin did her wedding jewelry - and that was in 2011!  That was a funny coincidence to discover (she saw my Instagram post about my jewelry tonight).

So here is my February piece of jewelry (in the words of my husband, just in time for Valentine's Day!)

It was so much fun to open the box and then see this!
 
I love silver and gold mixed together!  These earrings are the perfect mix!  I can't wait to wear them tomorrow!

Also in the box was this quote from E.E. Cummings
I carry your heart with me ( I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it (anywhere I go you go, my dear.)

I'm already looking forward to my March piece of jewelry.  Also, any brides out there needing wedding jewelry for themselves or bridesmaids, Erin would be a great choice!

On a random note, does anyone know why Survivor is calling this "Fans vs. Favorites?"  To me it seems to be "Fans vs. Previous Survivor Contestants" - definitely not favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment